Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Symphony Brownies


Symphony Brownies
*****

These are so excellent.  If you don't like symphony toffee bars, these aren't for you.  But if you do.  O wow, be prepared to make these often!  They are so simple you won't be able to resist.


Start with basic brownie mix.  You can use homemade or box version.
Prepare batter as directed on the box.  I LOVE my chocolate so I always add handful or two of chocolate chips to my brownie batter.
Pour about half of the batter or a little less (enough to cover the bottom) into greased 13x9" pan.
Layer your unwrapped giant symphony toffee bars over the brownies.
Depending on the curve of your pan you can fit between 2 1/2-3 bars.  (If I broke mine I could have fit the other half in there.)

Top with remaining batter until all of symphony bar is covered.
Bake in preheated oven as directed in brownie directions.  Mine was at 350 for about 28 min.

Enjoy your delicious brownies with a sweet toffee surprise in the middle!



ENJOY!!!
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment