Search This Blog

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Apple Pancakes

Apple Pancakes
****
My son won't eat these because they have "beans" in them (I promise its just apples). But hubby & I like the change of pace. You can shred the apples so that they aren't as noticeable, obviously some kids don't like being able to find them ;)

This recipe makes only 4 servings, so you might have to double it like I do.

INGREDIENTS:
1/4 c. butter, melted
1 egg
1 c. milk
1 c. shredded apple (I dice mine)
1 1/4 c. all-purpose flour
1 1/4 tsp. baking powder
1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon (I double this)
1 Tbsp. white sugar

DIRECTIONS:

1. In a large bowl combine all the wet ingredients. Add baking poswer, cinnamon and sugar. Mix well. Add flour last and mix just until combined.

2. Heat a lightly oiled griddle over medium high heat. Scoop batter onto hot griddle, using approximately 1/4 c for each pancake. Brown on both sides and serve hot.




ENJOY!!!
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment