Search This Blog

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Cheesy Garlic Bread


Cheesy Garlic Bread
*****
This is the BEST! You can use any kind of bread (pic is with wheat bread), and it's delicious! Easy freezer recipe so you always have some on hand.

INGREDIENTS:
1 1/2 c. mayo
1 c. shredded sharp cheddar cheese (I use whatever I have on hand)
1 c. thinly sliced green onions with tops
3 garlic cloves, minced
1 loaf French bread (about 20"), halved lengthwise (I use whatever I have, even wheat works)
1/3 c. minced fresh parsley, optional (I do parsley flakes)
paprika, optional

DIRECTIONS:
1. Mix mayo, cheese, onions and garlic; spread on bread halves, if desired, sprinkle with parsley and paprika.
2. Wrap each half in foil. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours or freeze. Unwrap and place on a baking sheet.
3. Bake at 400* for 8-10 min. (20-25 if frozen) or until puffed but not brown. Cut into slices.

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment